Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 3 Predictions

Alabama @ Arkansas
This game was gonna be at least a 14 point win for the tide if Arky played Tyler Wilson. Now, it may be very ugly. Arkansas' season will be done in 3 weeks...
Alabama 45  Arkansas 3

UL Monroe @ Auburn
In my heart, I know I want Auburn to get beat again. But objectively, I feel like they will squeak this one out. They should be careful, however. This is a Warhawks team riding a huge wave of confidence, and Auburn is struggling internally as well as on the scoreboard.
ULM 17  Auburn 30

Florida @ Tennessee
This is a battle to see which Saban disciple will be relevant this year, while the loser goes immediately to the hotseat. I feel like Tennessee has shown more physicality than Florida, and their offense is better as well. Sal Sunseri will have his defense ready, so expect to see the streak for Gators end at 7.
Florida 16  Tennessee 27

UPSET ALERT:
Texas @ Ole Miss
I said before the season began that Hugh Freeze's Rebels would beat one team that they are not supposed to. This may well be the game. I will go ahead and go out on a limb and say that Texas ain't back yet, and this game will show it.
Texas 23  Ole Miss 24

California @ Ohio State
The Pac 12 has made the Big 10 look....um....weak the past week. Cal is known for being a Jekyl and Hyde team, but I think that Meyer's team will put this one away late.
California 17 Ohio State 31

Arizona St @ Missouri
This game could be high scoring, but I expect it to be in the mid 30's...which is low for Pac 12 standards. I think ASU will beat Missouri, simply because they did not have to play Georgia last week. But who really knows?
Arizona St 37 Missouri 31

Idaho @ LSU
This one smells like mashed potatoes...
Idaho 0 LSU 47

Notre Dame @ Michigan St.
I don't think MSU is gonna need "Little Giants" this year. They have enough giants on offense and defense to remind the Irish that they still aren't back. That Spartan defense is just good.
Notre Dame 13 Michigan St 20


 


No comments:

Post a Comment