Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Power of Prayer

We need not forget what prayer does. Prayer is the most powerful tool that we have. God is willing to help us, but He is much more likely to if we will simply ask Him to in a genuine, heart-felt way. There is much going on around my parts right now; people I know and/or my family knows are getting sick, some of them worse than others, and people are experiencing hardships. Yes, this is life in nutshell. But prayer can make that nutshell much easier to crack. Life is short; it is but a vapor (as the Bible points out). We need to start caring about one another more, giving to others more, and stop worrying about our own problems and give them to God. Pray for everyone elses' problems and you will begin to realize your own problems are not as problematic as they first seemed. Have a great day, and God bless. Thanks to all who keep me in their prayers. I am praying for you as well.

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm reading this book called "Let the Nations be Glad!" Currently the subject is prayer. I will let you read it, I think you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete